Administration & Accounts Officer
- Immediate start (30 to 38 hours per week)
- Great variety of work and opportunity to learn new skills
- Exciting role in a growing company
Creative Hire is a young company and we’re growing. Our eyes are fixed on a big future and, ideally, so are you!
We’re looking for a passionate, dedicated, service-oriented individual to coordinate all aspects of the Accounts, Administration & Office areas in the business.
Working closely with the Managing Director, this position is often the first point of contact with staff, clients & suppliers – and a key role in the business, requiring someone who is professional, friendly and polite.
Key requirements of candidates
The following characteristics will also stand you in good stead for this role:
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an accounts or administration position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be highly proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Experience working with XERO (or similar accounting software)
- Experience with a Mac operating system (and / or willingness to learn he system)
- Be able to show evidence of excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Have highly developed collaborative skills and ability to contribute positively in a team environment
- Holder of a current Driver License
This exciting position will see you responsible for various area’s within the business:
- Managing all incoming calls
- Welcoming visitors and clients to the office
- Meeting room set up including beverages and refreshments
- Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Payment of invoices and bills
- Contacting clients regarding overdue bills; with a focus on maintaining positive customer relations
- Financial Forecasting
- Month end duties & reporting
- Credit card reconciliation
- Director support including general administration and diary management
- Managing Office calendars
- Data entry
- Printing, scanning, photocopying, binding & filing as required
- Mail & courier management
- Support and set up of events including team lunches, presentations days
- Ordering and maintenance of office supplies and equipment
- IT support including installing software & signatures, managing Skype and conference calls
- Workplace, Health & Safety support
- Drafting the weekly schedule
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen and break out spaces
- Maintain overall cleanliness of the office
Who are we?
You will be joining a young, tightly-knit, and growing team of dedicated individuals, based in an 800-sq. m office and warehouse facility in Caringbah, Sydney.
Your contribution will make an important difference to our growth. Since 2011, we have made good inroads in the competitive and fast-moving exhibition and events industry and we’re moving into the next phase of growth.
A strong client base includes event organisers, retailers, and corporates. Our display services receive glowing reviews and we get a lot of repeat business.
Personal service, flexibility, adaptability and quality are important to us. But so is having fun after the work’s done!
See www.creativehire.com.au for more information about us.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.